Happy New Year friends! It's been way too long since I've updated the website with a good blog post. I'll be honest, it's sometimes hard to get motivated to sit down and write, especially when so many of my projects are in the middle stages and aren't quite ready to blog about.
Also, 2017 is gearing up to be a busy and exciting year for us - we have a baby girl on the way, (SURPRISE!) and we are starting the process to build a new home! Life has been crazy lately, but I miss connecting with you all.
As I laid in bed last night, I was thinking about what in the world can I blog about?! Something that is beneficial to my readers. Something that will be useful and inspiring....and then it dawned on me - I want to share with you some of my favorite pieces I am finding while browsing online stores. Unfortunately the hubby won't let me buy everything I love (we would be broke!), so why not make these great finds accessible to those of you who want simple yet impactful updates in your own home?! Not to mention, affordable! So as I browse around for our new home and current clients, I will start sharing with you some of my favorite pieces of lighting, hardware, fixtures, furniture, etc.
Today is all about bedroom chandeliers. Now, for most of us, living in Florida, we have ceiling fans in our bedrooms. However, if you can possibly talk your hubby into replacing the fan with chandelier, a stylish fixture can really spruce up your master bedroom making it more cozy and romantic. I always recommend installing any bedroom chandelier on a dimmer or using low wattage bulbs, so you aren't blasted with bright light in the space that is meant for relaxing and sleeping.
Here are my picks for a great bedroom chandelier, and they are all under $350!!!! You know I'm all about a good deal. I have included all of the purchasing information at the bottom of this post.
I have included a wide variety of different chandeliers: 1. A wood beaded chandelier that would work perfectly in a rustic or coastal themed room. It has jute rope wrapped around the middle bar for just the right rustic touch. 2. This round and simple iron chandelier is perfect if you want a more masculine feel to your bedroom. It's simple, yet elegant and not over the top. 3. This metal and crystal fixture is definitely more dainty and feminine, but is also very light that will keep a bright and airy feel in your bedroom. Imagine it with all white bedding -so beautiful! 4. The capiz light chandelier has come a long way since my parents owned a 6 foot long one - remember those? If you are a child from the 80s, I know you do!! This is a great choice for a teenage girl's room (or a baby girl's nursery, wink, wink....), and even a coastal guest room. 5. For a more traditional and french country look, this wooden chandelier is perfect. I personally think the bottom layer of hanging beads is too much, so I would take those off. Removing those would make for a less feminine light fixture. 6. This white beaded chandelier is perfect for a boho inspired bedroom. I love the zinc metal paired with simple white wooden beads, and not to mention it's called the Natasha Chandelier - how perfect is that?!
I hope you have enjoyed my top Bedroom Chandelier picks that won't break the bank! I'll be honest, I have already bought two of these light fixtures for our new home! If you want to purchase any of these, links are listed below. Have a wonderful week!!!
1. Temiere 5 light wooden bead chandelier 26” – Wayfair $310 https://www.wayfair.com/Lark-Manor-Tremiere-5-Light-Candle-Style-Chandelier-LARK3144.html
2. Maude 6 Light Chandelier 28” – Joss and Main $280 https://www.jossandmain.com/Maude-6-Light-Candle-Chandelier-LOON6036.html
3. Winter 6 Light Chandelier 25” – Joss and Main $170 https://www.jossandmain.com/Witner-6-Light-Chandelier-THRE2162.html
4. 26” Rosalea Capiz Shell chandelier – Horchow (Originally $550, Now: $220) and 20% off your first purchase if you sign up for Horchow emails, WOW! http://www.horchow.com/Rosalea-2Light-Capiz-Shell-Chandelier/cprod107110030/p.prod
5. Lemelle 5 light chandelier 25” – Wayfair $153 https://www.wayfair.com/Lemelle-5-Light-Candle-Style-Chandelier-LRFY4129.html
6. Natasha Chandelier 20.5” – Joss and Main $238 https://www.jossandmain.com/Natasha-Chandelier-XRL2091.html
* *Please note that I am not paid by any of these companies, and these are just my opinions based on looks. I can not verify quality or current prices of the actual chandelier.